Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Can hardly wait

It's that time of year....the anticipation of food, fun, and family (and in that order).

The Maidy's will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year and trying a couple of new/different dishes and methods of cooking. This year, I plan to help out with preparing the meal...last year was spent cleaning, my favorite past time.


The Thanks List:
Alex's pasta sauce....oh, and Alex
Ellie talk (nooooodles, moy-moy, hammer-head)
Handy brother-in-law
Funny sister
Crazy mother
J.Crew alterations
The job (yes, I mean it)
Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa)
Clive Owen (sooo hot!)
People who don't fart in elevators
Co-workers who do not talk about their antique wicker plant holders
Flying 'stand by'
My health
Our house
Harry Potter
Nellie & Newt

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

I can hardly wait for a new post!