Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The 2007 List

Well, it was really tough putting 10 things for the list this year as the things I really want are not at all practical to put on a holiday wish list (e.g. a new house, car paid off, Jack to never catch another cold again, no day care cost, to see the Florida Maidys...etc). So below are the 10 items I came up with.....

This year's top ten things I'd like to receive for Christmas:

  1. Pajama pants & long sleeve pajama shirts (lots and lots of X-LARGE pajama pants/shirts to get me through winter pregnancy) flannel or cotton only please.
  2. Coach purse
  3. Cash (what can I say, I'm Korean)
  4. Pedicure
  5. Digital photo frame
  6. Box of chocolates (but these have to be really really good chocolate - no Hershey's kind of stuff, please)
  7. Martha Stewart's Complete Guide/Book to Housekeeping
  8. Cleaning service
  9. Alex to get his nose fixed so he stops snoring
  10. Jack to say 'Mommy' to me on Christmas morning

No comments: