Sunday, August 02, 2009

Cut and Coffee

With time being a highly desired commodity these days, I was hoping I could squeeze in a hair cut at KidSnips today while the boys were there. I even went so far as to ask the boys' stylist if she had moms ever ask for a cut. She said yes, moms do ask for cuts, but that it's usually limited to an easy trim or maintaining bangs. I'm not a big fan of bangs - at least not in the sense that it is above your eyes anyway, so I just left it at that.

I have an appt. at an adult salon tomorrow at 2:15pm. I desperately need a cut.

Thinking about taking the boys out to Starbuck's tomorrow morning for a coffee run and let Alex and Sam sleep in. This is what I did last Sunday. I kind of dig it.

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

that's so funny. i like to take the girls to Caribou.