Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Back!

Holy cow! I finally got my access back! Jeez!
I'd lost it for a while as I'd not blogged for a spell and completely messed up my sign in information. Sigh. Yes....I'm not that bright.

Anyhoo....here's the haps:

1) Been couging/sick since Halloween! On steroid inhaler now. Cannot burn any scented candles in the house as it irritates my cough. My chest hurts if I move the wrong way, sneeze or cough, or sigh...or breathe.

2) Have not worked out since 2 weeks before Halloween! I KNOW I've gained more than a few pounds. Disastrous!

3) Had my mom cut my uneven, unflattering, choppy hair. Looks way better now.

4) Met niece #3 on 12/1/2009.

5) Ben started daycare - he is doing great.

6) Hubby and I are going to see Jim Gaffigan live at the Chicago Theater in January. Can't wait to be out and about again! Woo hoo!

7) Got a speeding ticket a couple of weeks ago. Really need to take care of that tomorrow.

8) Will probably spend way too much money on gifts for the kids. Sigh.

No comments: