Monday, August 29, 2005

Weeeee!

Every time I visit Ellie we always have fun. Wany and Jae are so lucky they get to interact with her on a daily basis.

Today, I paid a well over due visit (hadn't seen her in almost a week, if it wasn't technically a full week, it sure felt like it). My sister had planned on taking Ellie out for a walk, so I was in luck!

Wany and Jae recently purchased a wagon for Ellie. Apparently she gets tired after a block and wants to be picked up. Tired or not, I think it's cute when you see a little kid riding through the neighborhood in a little red wagon.

Ellie insisted she walk 3/4 of a block before asking to be picked up. We put her inside her wagon and walked to a near by park.

We placed her in a toddler swing and off she went...WEEEEE! She liked the swing, and she liked going higher and higher too. She even started pumping her tiny little legs to keep the momentum of the swing! How do kids automatically know what to do on a swing? I wish I'd brought a camera!

She played on the slide too, climbing up and sliding down with Wany the first few times, then quickly wanting to slide down by herself while holding Wany's hand. So cute!

After a while, it was obvious it was near her bed time. She started putting her head down while on the swing a second time around. We sat her in her red wagon and walked back home. By the time we got home, Ellie was slouched, holding onto her toy lamb, reclining against the big fat pillow Wany placed inside the wagon.

2 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

I'm sorry we couldn't talk more. Ellie fell asleep in about 15 minutes...then I fell asleep in her room for another 15 minutes...sigh...

QueenWanydala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.