Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm getting better! Oh No!

Just for kicks, I jogged the longer way today.

I started jogging right out of the front door and kept going till I made a full 1.20 mile circle around our neighborhood. I should be happy and proud right? Nope.

I wasn't even out of breath. Actually, the entire jog was rather comfortable if you can imagine that!

What is going on? My legs didn't ache, my back didn't hurt, my ankles (which are usually the first part of the body to start complaining and yelling at me) were relaxed and comfortable as well.

In fact, the whole jog seemed to pass by in a blur! I was in the home stretch before I knew it.

I didn't get a work out today! I didn't burn any fat! My body, somehow feakishly 'adjusted' to my daily jogging, which I only just started last Saturday.

Does this mean I need to run further, longer, or even worse, speed up? Gads! I was just getting used to the pace!

No comments: