Friday, March 16, 2007

Wet Purse

So Jack peed on his socks while he was getting weighed yesterday at thedoctor's office...and I hadn't brought the diaper bag with me from the car,so I took off his socks and put them in the front pocket of my purse.

This morning while in my car, I found my glasses sitting on top of the dashand went to put them in the front pocket of my purse (cause I couldn't findthe eyeglass case I'd left in the car). I'd totally forgotten the pee peesocks were still in there and shoved my glasses in.

I got to work and pulled out my glasses and realized what I'd done. I pulledout the socks too. They were still wet. They are now in a plastic bag, backin my purse - the main compartment. Sigh. But I kind of liked seeing a'Jack' item that had followed me to work today. It's a good day.

2 comments:

EJ said...

I took diapers once to work (clean) b/c I forgot to take them out of my bag. I love these reminders too!!!!

QueenWanydala said...

Oh...all I've got in my purse are crumbs...