Monday, April 09, 2007

Toothless First Cousins Legal here?

I'll have to leave my men next week for one night and a day as I'm going on a business trip to Charlotte, NC.

Yes, I will be venturing into what I only know as hillbilly nation for a work related trip.

Thank goodness on two levels....
1) it's only for one day and one night away from Jack
2) it's only for one day and one night in hillbilly country

While I'm looking forward to meeting the folks I work with and talk on the phone daily, I am kind of nervous about everything else that comes with going to a state that still upholds marriage between first cousins and considers tator tots a serving of vegetables.

Actually, I'm probably quite wrong about the whole thing. This city is probably loaded with rich history and landmarks from the Old South days, and they probably have good Southern cooking too!

No comments: