Saturday, August 18, 2007

All Done!

Say/think what you will, but I love cleaning. It brings me a sense of control over my surroundings.

Today, I made great efforts after Jack was put down for the night. I also like making lists, so here is a list of cleaning that ensued after Jack went 'night-night':

Kitchen floor - dry and wet Swiffered
Kitchen counter - wiped down
Bathroom floor - dry and wet Swiffered
Bathroom counter - wiped down
Toilet - wiped down and scurbbed
Bathroom sinks - wiped down and scrubbed
Freezer - organized (bad food thrown away)
Fridge - wiped down (bad food thrown away)
Dining room table - wiped down and scrubbed
Dining room chairs - wiped down and scrubbed (Jack uses chairs to lean on when scaling through the house)

Tomorrow, all that is left is vacuuming! So we can enjoy the rest of our day going out for brunch, grocery shopping and a trip to Toys R Us (Jack needs a train) without having chores left to do.

I love Sundays with Jack.

No comments: