Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Harry Potter Done

I've finished! And it only took me a little over a week or so? I cannot remember, time becomes a black hole when you have child.

Don't worry Alex, I will not give anything away!

But I will say that this is NOT one of my favorite out of the series. I'd put this as my second least favorite. I guess the logical person in me just can't buy into how things were resolved in the end.

I will say that I enjoyed the adventure of finding out anyway! Unlike my sister who bought the book (yes, she went to the midnight sale of the book) then promptly read the last 4 chapters as soon as she got home (yes, I know I know!) so that she did not have to live/read the adventure with her stomach in an anxious knot wondering what will happen next.

I am glad to have read all the books. I may even start all over again from the start just for the fun of it. I haven't felt this way about a book since readign 'The Selfish Gene' (yes, I know I know, I'm a geek!).

No comments: