Friday, October 28, 2005

The Stork Project

I guess it's been quite apparent to those who spend enough time around me to notice something....I'm nesting.

I have this sudden urge to clean, to clear out, to re-arrange...etc. It's enough to give me goose bumps with joy and glee!

When I thought about my new tendencies, I realized this isn't something that just came over me out of blue...it's been steadily gaining power and control over me.

It all started when Alex and I moved into our condo two years ago. It started with painting the walls a warm, comfy cozy color, then getting matching comfy, cozy duvets for the comforter, then actually making homemade meals, then buying a sturdy, roomy, child seat friendly car, quit smoking....and on and on the list goes.

Very sneakly of mother nature to creep up on you, little by little, one task after another, making it seem like nothing to the person actually completing the tasks.

No comments: