Monday, April 18, 2005

12 Days Away

12 days till the big day.

Had a slumber party with the girls on Saturday. What great fun it was! And we ate so much. There is still left over cake in the fridge which I am going to have to find a way of disposing. Maybe Alex will eat the whole thing before I can think about it again. I will be taking good care not to eat fattening foods till the 29th.

I can't wait for the wedding day to come and go...not because I dread it or anything, but because I am tired of planning. I thought having a smaller wedding would afford great comfort and ease during planning and the days before, but it has proved no such luck. Gads. Having a smaller wedding does not exclude having to do all the things that come with a bigger wedding. There have been a few times when I've wondered if Alex and I should have had the bigger wedding...to feel more like all our hard work and planning had paid off. Hmmmm.

I just hope everything goes over well, that there will be no rain, that it will be partly cloudy/overcast (apparently photos come out better when there isn't any harsh shadowing due to a sunny day), and that no one makes an ass of themselves.

I can't wait to be married. I can't wait for all the anticipation to be over with so Alex and I can go back to normal again.

No comments: