Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Inadvertent Lifestyle

Third day in a row without my glasses.

I'm still finding it harder to see the computer screen without them, but I am seeing them nonetheless. I think it's true what I've heard about glasses-that they make your eyes dependent on them and therefore, get worse as time goes by. I didn't start really wearing them till I got to PSA because of the amount of proofing and auditing required in my position.

This past weekend, I inadvertently left my glasses in the car and every day since Monday, I keep forgetting to take them out. My car is outside, I can easily go out to the parking lot and grab them, but why make a solitary trip to the car just for those glasses when I can grab them the next time I have a need to get to the car? Hehehe. This way, I figure I can inadvertently train my eyes to become stronger.

2 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

hey, let Jae be an example to you! ha ha ha! i love jae...blind as a bat!

EJ said...

Tim is also blind as a bat w/o his contacts.

You did go out for lunch didn't you?