Friday, May 13, 2005

Stinky MacFadden

I have not showered in two days...I know, pretty gross. But it's not my fault! Alex didn't get me up in the morning on tiime. He overslept and let me sleep till 7:45am! And I had a 9am meeting at work, which takes me 45 minutes to get to! So I pull on some clothes (they were washed last night, and folded neatlyl on our chair), brush my teeth, put my hair in a pony tail and rush out the door.

Amazingly, traffic today was not bad at all. I got to work in about 35 minutes or so. Had plenty of time for the 9am meeting.

Then at lunch time, I'd planned on getting a burrito bowl for lunch and bring it back to work so I could read my book and eat lunch together when I realize....no wallet. It wasn't till I got in the car I realized it was missing. I decide to trek back home and get the darn thing and skip lunch if I had to....I can't drive without my license!

Then I realize my gas is almost empty. I know I can't make it all the way home. Crap! I call Alex to meet me half way from work and home at a gas station. As soon as I pull into the gas station, my gas light comes on. Wow!

So I meet Alex, get gas in my car, get lunch (drive thru) and head back to work. Then my boss asks me if I want to go on a press run with a co-worker, a field trip of sorts, which I love! And...I get to leave the office at 3:30pm and go straight home from the vendor. Pretty cool huh?

Notice that all the good things start happening after I see Alex...my good luck charm! Hehehe.

No comments: