Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Maidy Gallery

One of these days, I will learn to post photos on my blog. That day may be sooner than later if Alex has anything to do with it.

We got our wedding photo proof book yesterday. We were both very excited to see the photos. We sat in the car and reviewed the entire book before heading to my sister's house. The photos are great, even though in the journalistsic shots, my mouth is always gaping open because I'm laughing so hard. Gads.

We have till Aug. 23rd to put our album together. We also have a DVD with our photos in it, but I think that we have to wait a year for.

I can't wait to have the finished product in hand! I'm not quite sure why some couples take a long time to put it together. Hehehe.

1 comment:

EJ said...

We didn't have a deadline, thank goodness. It took me over a year to put ours together. It is such a pain to do. I'm glad it's over and would not like to do it again.